Incorporated in 1990, Advantech serves the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States and supports global accounts both directly and through its Security-Net affiliation. As a complete solutions provider, Advantech provides design and installation along with service & ongoing client support. Disciplines include IT/Connectivity, Design and Drafting (AutoCAD), Project Management, Remote Management, Technology Integration, Central Station Monitoring, Inspection & Testing, Preventative Maintenance and Professional Services.
Advantech is a security integration company specializing in solutions to include access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire alarm/life safety, emergency communications and identity management. Advantech also specializes in custom residential solutions for the connected home to include security, home automation, & networking.
To be the leading security integration & controls company in the mid-Atlantic region providing enhanced value and impeccable service to a wide range of education, government, and commercial customers.
To be on the forefront of applying dependable, technology based solutions to provide our Clients with high quality systems and services to improve security, life-safety, convenience and quality of life. In doing so our goal is to maximize the long-term return on investment of our Clients, Employees and Stockholders.
- Honesty – We will be honest with our customers, employees, and partners as we conduct business ensuring we can be trusted as an organization.
- Integrity – We will always do the right thing even if it isn’t in the best financial interest of Advantech.
- Customer Focused – Our customers are the lifeblood of our organization, everything we do will be with our customer’s interest in mind.
- Teamwork – We will work together towards the common goal of ensuring successful project and service delivery to our customers.
- Commitment – Advantech is committed to serving our customers and supporting our employees. We expect our employees to be just as committed to supporting Advantech and our customers.
- Continuous Learning – With the constant changing of technology, Advantech is committed to providing qualified, trained staff in order to support our customer’s current and future needs.
- Honeywell Integrated Systems “North American Dealer of the Year” 2016
- Honeywell Integrated Systems “North American Dealer of the Year” 2014
- Honeywell Integrated Systems “North American Dealer of the Year” 2012
- Honeywell Integrated Systems “North American Dealer of the Year” 2010
- Honeywell Integrated Systems “North American Dealer of the Year” 2008
- Integrated Certification; awarded Honeywell “Platinum” Certification for achieving the highest level technical score and the ability to support global enterprise applications.
- Honeywell Integrated Systems “Mid-Atlantic Dealer of the Year” 2004-2007
- Security System News – January 2015 (Advantech develops ‘mini-PSIM’)
- Security Dealer Magazine – September 2014 (The Towering Task of Building Automation)
- Security System News – August 2014 (Donated fire system plays critical role in fire tech training)
- Campus Safety – Jan/Feb 2012 (Upgrading Access Control)
- Security Technology Executive Magazine– April 2010 (The Pick for TWIC, Port of Wilmington)
- Security Dealer Magazine – August 2009 (Milford School District, Curriculum Calls for Environmental Monitoring